drivedan tidak bergantung pada
Windowsuntuk menyediakan file-file dan folder.
Features IsoBuster Pro :
- Data recovery from CD, DVD, BD and HD DVD.
- Better Error handling and several retry-mechanisms to aid you in getting the data anyway.
- The use of alternative ways to get to the data, get the best out of your CD/DVD-ROM drive.
- The use of alternative File-Systems to get to the data, make use of all content.
- CDs stay 'readable' after problems (such as Buffer Under-run).
- Read and Extraction of files, CD/DVD images, tracks and sessions from all optical media.
- Supports : CD-i, VCD, SACD, SVCD, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD-R, CD-RW, ...
- Supports : DVD-ROM, DVCD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD+RW DL, ...
- Supports : DVD+VR, DVD+VRW, DVD-VM, DVD-VR, DVD-VRW, ...
- Supports : BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL, BD-R SRM, BD-R RRM, BD-R SRM+POW, BD-R SRM-POW, BDAV, BDMV
- Supports : HD DVD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-R DL, HD DVD-RW, HD DVD-RW DL, HD DVD-RAM, HD DVD-Video
- Mpg (*.dat) Extraction and dat2mpg 'in one'.
- Enormous File System coverage and ways to use them all (find the best one for your needs).
- ISO9660, Joliet, Romeo (Short File-names Long File-names on mastered CDs)
- Big Endian (Motorola), Little Endian (Intel) (Windows vs. Unix, Mac and other systems' defaults)
- UDF 1.02 (e.g DVDs), UDF 1.5 (e.g. Packet writing on CD-R and CD-RW), UDF 2.01 - UDF 2.60 - FAT 12, FAT 16 and FAT 32 support
- HFS and HFS+, the Apple Mac file system.
- Full Mac properties, Resource Fork and MacBinary extraction support for ISO9660 and Joliet
- Full Mac properties, Resource Fork and MacBinary extraction support for UDF
- Rock Ridge (e.g. for Commodore users, Server use, etc.)
- VIDEO DVD interpretation based on IFO/BUP and VOB files
- Support for the VIDEO +VR standard
- Show and allow to extract the different recordings
- AUDIO DVD interpretation based on IFO/BUP and VOB files.
- Show and allow to extract the Audio recordings/tracks
- Information on and File system properties (must for FS developers)
- Scanning for lost files and folders (UDF, ISO, ...).
- Find lost data on CD, DVD, BD and HD DVD created discs with drag and drop applications (Direct CD, InCD, DLA, Instant-Write, Drag to disc, ...)
- Find lost pictures created and saved to CD with Mavica or other digital cameras.
- Find lost ISO9660/Joliet sessions
- Find files based on their signature. Ability to change the list of files found based on their signature, add, edit, delete file properties to extract a file where on disc you want.
- Find lost IFO/VOB VIDEO/AUDIO File-Systems
- Find multiple sessions inside a single DVD+RW, DVD-RW, BD-RE or HD DVD-RAM track (e.g. by Nero and Ashampoo on DVD+RW and DVD-RW)
- Auto find extensions based on file content to try and give an appropriate name to an orphaned file.
- Support for Direct CD compressed files.
- Support for blanked DVD+RW media.
- Support for Mount Rainier discs (CD and DVD) in Mount Rainier drives and in none MRW capable drives.
- Automatic detection of Mount Rainier discs and automatic Method 2 and/or 3 remapping if required.
- CD/DVD/BD/HD DVD Surface scan to see if there are physical read errors.
- Check if all files and folders are readable without having to extract to HD.
- Ability to make special image files (*.IBP / *.IBQ) which can be continued if not complete. This allows you to make an image file of a CD/DVD/BD/HD DVD with many different drives, each drive then completes the image file with parts it can read. So if many drives are able to read different sections of a CD or DVD, then you can use them all to complete one image files which then contains *all* (or most) data.
- Compare Image Files with their checksum, provided via *.MD5 files.
- Single sector extraction. Extraction of CD/DVD/BD and HD DVD parts, fit to your needs.
- Sector Viewer. Check a sector's content in IsoBuster's editor and print or save to HD.
- Compile (and edit, save, print) lists of all files that contain physical read errors.
- Compile lists of all files, including their Logical block address (ideal to find the logical play order for mp3 CDs)
- CD-Text support from CD, *.PXI, *.CCD and *.CUE image files.
- Creation of image files (*.iso, *.bin, *.tao)
- Creation of cuesheet files (*.cue)
- Creation of checksum files (*.MD5) for image files.
- Conversion of image files
- Handles opening of multi-file image files.
- Creation of multi-file image files or disc spanning to specified size
- Many other neat features the OS doesn't offer.
- Comprehensive help file
- Supports an enormous range of image files (see further)
- Automatic Online check to see if there is a newer version available.
ISO Buster Pro Full :
ISO Buster Pro Full
ISO Buster Pro Full